Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween and my first week of school!

Well this week was a productive week, and kind of busy. Monday night Justin got his shiner, which has only progressivly looked worse through out the week. His preschool teacher thought he has make-up left on from Halloween. He is a trooper though. He is feeling and acting fine. I got my school books on Monday, and I started studying right away. I am going to be starting my 4th lesson, and I have recieved a 100% on my first three tests that I have taken. It's hard. Trying to balance being a mom, and making time for myself to study. I have to stay that all three of my boys have been very good about everything, and Robert especially is my biggest fan. He is cheering me on, all the way.
I have had a lot less idle time this week, for surfing the internet, emailing, and keeping up with my myspace. I feel better and more productive though.
In the end, I will be able to provide a better life style for my family, and that is my motivation.
Trick or treating was a HUGE success. Lucas was a little nut. There was no fear what so ever. He was running from house to house, screaming trick or treat! He caught on real quick that he got candy for looking cute and saying trick or treat.
So it was a good week all around. I am counting down the days until I go home.
WOOT!

That's about all. I am attaching a slide show, and a little video of Lucas saying trick or treat!



1 comment:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

the boys look so cute in their costumes! it doesn't usually take them long to catch on that they get candy when they say trick or treat :) i can't beleive you are going to school and have already completed your first week! good luck with that, i don't think i could manage staying at home withe the kids plus going to school, way to go !!! glad to hear things are going well, still hoping to see you on saturday! have a great week!