Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving In Wisconsin etc...

Well it has been a while since I posted. Holy cow I have been so busy.
We drove home (21 hours) to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving. It was such a wonderful visit. I got some good quality time with my family, had a kid free couple nights, got to hang out with my BFF and some great quality time with her. It was very hard saying goodbye. I love visiting Wisconsin, and I hate saying goodbye, but I sure was glad to be back home in Maine. I feel SO SO SO much safer here.

Robert and I are FINALLY getting our own place. We are trying to find one in the Turner, Auburn, Lewiston, Lisbon area. Etc. We are hoping to be out by February at the latest.

This past week we got to see John, Sarah, and Grayson. It was so nice to see them and hang out and of course get to love on Grayson. We went to Calvary on Friday night to see Toya cheer, and socialize basically. It was a great time.

I had a girls day on Saturday with my sisters-in-law and Heidi who may as well be related. I swear we laughed so hard all day on Saturday my stomach muscles still hurt. It was such a wonderful day. So things ae going well. Not much new major to report. Justin has his first program on Friday night with his preschool, I am so excited about that. Robert has finally been able to switch his work schedule so he no longer works on Sundays, now we can go to church on Sunday mornings together, we both want to go to Sunday school in the adult class, so it is going to be nice to have my husband with me in church again. YAY!

I am attaching some pictures of Thanksgiving and John and Sarah's visit.

Love you all and have a great holiday season.

1 comment:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

glad you had fun on your trip! it was nice seeing you guys at the game too. wasn't it great seeing sarah, john, and grayson! i miss them so much already! i can't wait for them to move here. anyway, hope to see you at next week at the toy library! :)