Sunday, September 9, 2007

Justin and Lucas' Birthday Party

Well Justin and Lucas' birhtday party was a S-U-C-C-E-S-S!!! All 16 of the kids that were invited showed up. It was a great party. It was a bit hard for me, since this is the first year we did not have a party with my family and friends in Wisconsin. I truly missed my best friends' help, and my mom's calming effots. That being said... I had a great team of people who did help. Robert and Kayla were a huge help with setting up and running the games with me. Aunt Sally and April were there early and pitched in to help set up as well. So a big THANK YOU to them!
My step-mother-in-law, mother-in-law, and step-father-in-law, and Sarah's sister Stacy all stayed after the party to help with the clean up efforts. So A HUGE thank you to them. The boys were spoiled rotten. We came home, pack up all the old toys in the living room, after they went to bed, and then opened and set up all the new toys. They have been playing all day. Mommy and Daddy, have been having a lot of fun playing with the boys as well.

We did a Spider Walk, Pin the SPider on the SPider Web, and we had a Pinata. The kids seemed to have a really great time. Mommy was pooped when it was all done.

I am attaching a slide show, and two videos taken at the party.

Thank you again to all who helped! The party would not have ran as smoothly with out everyone's help!






2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

the kids had so much fun at the party. i think their favorite part was when the rest of the kids left and they got to play with the boys by themselves. i thought the party went well, you did a good job putting it together! i hope you all have a great week. how about next monday for the toy library (hours are 2-4), let me know :)

J & S Bernard + One said...

looks like everyone had fun. i love the spiderman decorations.