Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vacation Bible School...

Hello Everyone!
Well last week was Vacation Bible School. It was a very traumatic experience for us. We got Justin ready on Monday morning, he was fired up to go. He was ready. I go to drop him off, and he starts screaming, and hanging on to me for dear life. I am doing good, I am fine. Teacher comes by me, says let me know if you are ready to go, and I will take him. She took him I left him. I was good. I go to pick him up, and he did not want to come home. I thought, HEY, this is GREAT. The next morning the bus drops him off after school, and I could see the little tear stains on his cheek. I said what happened, well the Devil came to school that day. It scared the crap out of him. He refused to go back after that. I made him go the next day, but he ended up in the nursery, and I was not going to make him get up early to hang out in the nursery.

So after much thinking and pondering, I have decided to put Justin in a pre-school program three 1/2 days a week. I think it's time for him to be away from me a little bit. I was going to just home school him to get him ready for 5 year old kindgergarten, which is what I really wanted to do, but after all we went through, I think we both will do better if he at leasts gets some exposure to a school like atmosphere. So yesterday I registered Justin for pre-school, and I cried. I cried while we were there, when we got outside of the place. I called my best friend and sobbed. I knew one day he would go to school, what I was not prepared for was that awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that I was going to feel when I realized I am going to be starting the letting go process. He has been with me since he was born. I was just overcome with emotion. I did not realize how I would feel, and how sad I would feel.

So I am just attaching a slide show of some fun moments with the boys the past couple of weeks. Just press play and enjoy the pictures!

Love and miss you all!

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

the slideshow is great! you got some very cute pictures of the boys there. i hope justin going to school gets easier for you. i think he'll have alot of fun and it's only for 3 1/2 days a week! jordan starts kiindergarten this year and he goes for 3 full days. i'm not sure i'm ready either. glad you are back to updating, i'll keep checking in :)

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey Cassie & Bob, Your nephew is really awesome! I'm giving him lots of love, hugs and kisses for you all. Its hard watching your little ones grow up. I'll be praying for you! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing the pictures of the boys. Tell them Grayson says Hi and he will meet them soon!