Monday, July 30, 2007

Hot and Humid in July....




Hello Family and Friends!




Well first of all I would like to start off by saying... HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY to my dad! Today he is 5 years closer to the senior citizens discount... LOL! I love you dad! I hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday!

Well for once we actually had a pretty uneventful week and weekend. Our computer officially died. It has been quite ill for some time now. It was old, and tired. It no longer wanted to down load stuff quickly, made visiting websites (such as John and Sarah's) very difficult and frustrating. So Robert, FINALLY gave in, and we got a new computer. YAY HONEY!!!!!!!!!

This weeks had some high points (for the boy's) and low points (for me).

Well I decided to get a part time job. I got hired at Walgreen's in the photo department. YAY ME! Extra money for the new computer that we just got, and scrapbooking supplies.

So I had to go for a drug test and I FINALLY became at State of Maine citizen. I gave in and got a Maine drivers license. I guess it's official, I will not be leaving here anytime soon... LOL!

While we were gone running those errands, Memere kept the boy's for us.


When I came home that day, Lucas (who previously would cry), was jumping in the pool in to Memere's arms. He kept doing it. SO YAY LUCAS! I was so proud of him.

The following day I decided to continue to work with Lucas in the pool, and with the help of a life jacket and water wings, he will now swim by himself in the water. NO MOMMY! I was so proud of him.
Friday night I took Justin and went grocery shopping. Well..... when I came home, Robert had taken down Lucas' crib (low point for me), and put of his toddler bed. So Lucas is officially sleeping in a big boy bed. Yet another step away from being a baby. Sad day for mommy.

Sunday morning, we heard the boy's over the monitor talking. Then all of a sudden the decided to come see mommy and daddy in bed. They do not know we heard them. So it was so cute, they came trotting in to our bedroom togther, Lucas with his Tigger, and Justin with Super Man Rhino, and climbed in bed with mommy and daddy. It was the cutest thing... they are such big boys. But sad for me... I no longer have babies... SNIFF SNIFF!


That is about it for our week. I hope everyone is doing well. We are hoping Sarah has her baby soon, because we are tired of waiting to see what sex baby she is going to have.... LOL!

Below are pictures of Lucas sleeping in his big boy bed.






6 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

yeah, you figured it out! isn't it sad when they grow up overnight. pretty soon they'll be bringing home girlfriends....lol (as long as it's not my girls). j.k. anyway, great post and we'll see you bright and early on wed.

J & S Bernard + One said...

i was wondering why you never updating your blog. so now that you have a new computer you will update more often:) lucas looks so cute in his big boy bed

Proud Grandparents said...

Cute pictures, both boys are growing up. We are leaving on Tuesday to see Sarah and John and hopefully to meet our new grandbaby while we are there! Have a good week! Mary

Proud Grandparents said...

PS Congratulations on becoming a Mainer!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm lots of baby lotion in his bumhole and I know I can get mycock in him far enough to let him feel mecum