Monday, October 1, 2007

Fryeburg Fair

Well we had a pretty busy weekend. On Friday night we went up to Rumford for Robert's cousin's homecoming football game at Mountain Valley High. IT was pretty cool, to be where Robert went to high school. It is still strange for me seeing what a big deal some things are. I swear most of the town was at the football game4, that so NEVER would have happened in Milwaukee. It was so bad in some parts of Milwaukee that we could not have our football games at night. Our homecoming game was always on Saturday morning. I don't know if I will ever get use to it, but I have to say it's kind of cool. It's like stuff you see in Movies (like Varsity Blues), except it's real life. Anyway... Justin loves going to see Nathan play football. So Nathan came over after the game and talked to Justin, well Justin got so shy, it was so cute.
Saturday we just ran a couple errands and had some down time as a family. Robert had to work on Saturday evening, so we just wanted to spend time together. After Robert left, I took the boys out to dinner. It was so nice to spend some time alone with them. Although, I kept getting sympathetic looks from other "families", because I was by myself. And I was in heaven having a "date" with my two boys. We surprised Robert at work with some dinner from Friendly's, and we were able to take his break with him. The boys were so happy about that.

Yesterday we took the boys and Jillian to the Fryeburg Fair. It was an okay day. Justin woke up in a "mood", and when he is like that, him and Robert go at it. So, it was not as much fun as I was hoping. Oh well, you can't have perfect days all the time. But their were brief moments of good times, and I got some cute pictures of all of them.

So here we go with out current slide show.

2 comments:

J & S Bernard + One said...

love the pictures-boy is jillian getting big

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

love all the pics, looks like you guys had a blast!