Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's been a little while.

Hey everyone! Well I realized that it's been a little bit since I have posted anything. Well really there is not much going on. We have literally been battaling colds in this house for two weeks. Justin is doing GREAT in pre-school. He loves going to school, he is already writing letters on his own at home. So far the ones' he does really well are T, J, and F. He asked me the other day, why he can't go to school every day like some of the other kids. If preschool was not so expensive, I would put him, because he has just excelled so much in every day life since starting school. I can not sing the praises of this preschool enough! They are a Christian based preschool, and they are WONDERFUL! The teachers make a point to talk to every parent every day. They teach the kids the pledge of allegiance, bible stories, patriotic songs. I love where he goes to school. If anyone in Maine is reading this, it's A Joyful Noise, in Windham.

Lucas had a odd rash develop this week. I thought for sure he had the chicken pox, we took him to the Dr. on Monday. The Dr. said and I quote, "He has a viral rash, we don't know what it is, but it's contagious, and it will last 5-7 days. There is nothing you can do to treat it, but it's definitly not chicken pox". Tell me how this makes sense? All the advances in the Medical Field, and I get a dumb response like that? Seriously?

We are (weather permitting), taking the kids to Pumpkin Land this weekend. SO I will be able to post some new pictures of the kids soon. I have been occupied with scrapbooking a lot lately. It's my new passion/hobby. I am finally going to put to use 20 years of crazy picture taking!

Well that is about all for now. I hope everyone is enjoying their Autumn. I can honestly say with the exception of colds running rampant in the house, this has been a BEAUTIFUL autumn. Maine is so pretty this time of year, the mountains take your breath away.

Oh and ONE MORE MONTH and I get to go home and hug and love on my nephews, brother, parents, and my BFF! I can NOT wait to go home.

Alright... I am out! Stacy, I am keeping you and Jordan in my prayers.

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

what is it with these strange disease things coming up? i hate when they cannot give you answers, but of course they are just human as well. glad to hear jutin loves preschool, sure does make it easier when they enjoy it. glad to hear you are going to be able to go home for a visit, i bet you are all excited! sorry i haven't gottne your order to you, i feel horrible! when can we get together so you can have your stuff (after lucas is not contagious anymore)? if you are ever going by to see or pick up kayla, let me know and you can stop and get them on your way by. i really want to get them to you soon!!! anyway, i hope you have a great week, and i hope lucas gets better soon. thanks for the prayers for jordan.

J & S Bernard + One said...

glad justin enjoys preschool. i share your joy about going home. cant wait to see you all and for the boys to meet each other